Wednesday, May 6, 2009

E-Portfolio

SJSU Art Creations present our website:
web site

SJSU Graduate Class of 2009 presents our pamphlet:
indesign


Out of the two, I liked in design best because I did not have to worry about connecting anything to a server or anything like that. I loved to design aspect of Dream Weaver and I never realized how much web page design was like layout design on illustrator. The downside to the DreamWeaver project was the connection I had to make to the JMC Server. Although, i did learn a lot about how it the nuts and bolts of creating a website and the "behind scene" stuff. I had to learn the hard way but i still appreciate the experience.

4 comments:

  1. very interesting blog (I'm a Humanities minor, so I enjoy looking at Art and learning the history about it) Cool pictures. Thanks for writing and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your topic and how you are enriching people about culture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is the S***. very proud of you girl great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could deff. be interested in your blog, I love anything with art, and I love henna. Really interesting blog, loved it!

    ReplyDelete