Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Art of Henna



Here is my video about Henna Art. I thought this would be a great closing to my blog by showing cultural art in action. For the history on henna art, refer to my previous blog entries on Henna's.

This project was fun and much easier for me to do once i got the hang of it. Up loading and triming the videos and music was the most time consuming because I wanted everything to be just right. I enjoyed ever aspect of this project. The only down side to it was that my computer was toughy and took a long time uploading the video on blogger and on youtube.

The video itself goes from the wet Henna mix on the skin of other people, it shows someone's legs, arms, belly and feet. Then, the video goes into my instruction on how to do Henna Art and i use my own arm as an example. The last frame is of a women's hands that I thought looked better then the one I did on myself.

Thank you for watching my video and i hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. such a nice post you share I really like it so much. it really helps me a lot thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete