Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What this is all about:

This blog is going to focus on the artwork from different cultures. I promise this won't be a blog an art history blog, it is more on the visual side. I want this to be more of a look at how other cultures expressed themselves through paintings, drawings, symbols and sculptures.

I have always been intrigued in different art expressions and am in a constant growth process to broaden my skills and knowledge. For those with a mild or intense interest, this blog will cater to every type of art lover.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice start, more entries would be even better. I like the entry with a map and a drawing that illustrate well for your subject matter. Providing the sources also helped me to explore further.
    I think your topic will let you have a lot of options in finding related stories or ideas.

    I think you could find another template that has a warmer tone that would enhance your ethnic assets much better as well as work with your special size banner.

    ReplyDelete